COVID-19 Store Policy
Like everyone, we have been monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19. We want you to know that we have response plans in place to help ensure that we will be able to continue providing auto parts to our community.
Our plan is keep our stores open as long as it is safe for our customers and employees, and as long as state and local governments allow us to.
The health of our customers and employees is very important to us; therefore, we have processes to help detect, prevent and control the spread of infectious diseases, like COVID-19, that might affect our workplace. We also want to inform you of other steps we are taking to assist our customers.
Some of our Processes to Help Detect, Prevent, and Control the Spread of Illness such as COVID-19:
- We do not allow our employees to work if they are sick. If an employee arrives at work exhibiting signs of illness, we immediately send the employee home.
- We are recommending that customers utilize our website to check part prices, hours of operation and inventory rotation. You can also utilize the estimating guides, CCC, APU, & Part Trader to fulfill your orders. We are open 8-5, Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
- We encourage employees and customers to practice social distancing when appropriate. WE WILL CONTINUE TO DELIVER PARTS THAT ARE PREPAID OR ON AN OPEN ACCOUNT, DRIVERS WILL DROP PARTS AND TEXT INVOICE TO CUSTOMER TO VERIFY PART OR PARTS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. PICK UPS/WILL CALL PARTS AT SPEEDWAY WILL BE PREPAID AND WE WILL NOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO ENTER SHOW ROOM ONLY TO ENTER VIA WILL CALL DOCK. PLEASE PHONE FIRST IF YOU PLAN ON COMING DOWN.
- For the safety of our personnel, customers may be asked if they have any safety or health concerns that our staff should be aware of, or any concerns about our staff interacting with customers, with the appropriate social distancing.
- Employees will take appropriate sanitary precautions before interacting with customers.
- In our stores, we have increased surface cleaning protocols and are requiring employees to sanitize and/or wash hands frequently.